The Sequencing widget is available with SmartServer 2.8 and higher.
The examples in this tutorial are based on the SmartServer IoT Starter Kit and will demonstrate the use of the Sequencing widget. Please contact your EnOcean sales representative if you need access to a Starter Kit.
Refer to the SmartServer IoT Starter Kit User's Guide for details on how to set up and use this kit. In addition, more information on how to implement the Starter Kit as a basis for the flows is covered in Class 2 - Contexts and IAP Nodes.
SmartServer Github Repository
The SmartServer GitHub repository contains the following:
- Context file (Node-RED Tutorial folder)
- Node-RED flows used for the exercises (Node-RED Tutorial folder)
- EVB VAV application (LON Channel folder)
It is recommended that you create your own Node-RED flows for each exercise before using the provided Node-RED flows. Doing so will help you to learn the process for creating flows.
- See SmartServer IoT Starter Kit User's Guide for more information about the Starter Kit.
- See Creating Sequence of Operations for more information about the Sequencing widget.
- See Defining Datapoint Properties for information about creating and modifying datapoint properties.
- See Testing Devices and Managing Datapoints for information about viewing datapoint properties.