Defining the IP-852 Channel Devices
- If you do not already have an IP-852 Configuration Server on your IP-852 channel, download and install the IP-852 Configuration Server.
- Open the IP-852 Configuration Server.
- Add your IP-852 routers and devices, including the SmartServer IP-852 router.
- Right-click the channel, and then click Update Members. Verify that your SmartServer IoT device and other IP-852 routers and devices are green.
- Launch the LonWorks Interfaces (32-bit) control panel applet on your Windows PC.
- Define an IP-852 VNI interface that will be used by IzoT CT in the LonWorks Interfaces applet.
- Confirm that all of the nodes on the IP-852 channel are functional as indicated by their green appearance in the IP-852 Configuration Server application.
If so, you can start commissioning the router elements in IzoT CT.
Continue setting up the IP-852 feature following the steps in the section (Optional) Switch Off LON Management.