Every calendar view has the following controls:
- Today button moves to the current day, week, month, or year. –
- Previous button moves to the previous day, week, month, or year.–
- Next button to move to the next day, week, month, or year.–
- Set Filters button that filters events by event name, segment controller, tag, device, group, zone, geozone, or priority. –
To use the Set Filters feature, perform the following steps:
- Click the Set Filters button (
T). he Set Filters view appears.
Use the drop-down lists to define the search criteria and specify the filter parameters in the associated fields. You can further refine your search criteria by clicking the Add button ( ) to add multiple filters. Click the Remove Filter button () next to the specific filter setting to individually remove it.
- Click APPLY FILTERS to display the events for the defined criteria.