The MQTT Settings feature is available with SmartServer 4.0 and higher.
You can use the Settings widget to configure the MQTT server settings, including:
- Keep alive internal
- Connection timeout
- Reconnection interval
To configure the MQTT settings, follow these steps:
- Open the SmartServer CMS.
- Open the CMS Settings widget.
- Click MQTT Settings.
The MQTT Settings view appears.
- Set the MQTT internal keep alive (default is 60 seconds).
- Set the MQTT connection timeout (default is 30 seconds).
- Set the MQTT reconnection interval, that is, the number of seconds after which a reconnection is attempted after a timeout.
- Click SAVE to save the MQTT settings.